Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Rewards

5 posters

Go down

Daily Rewards Empty Daily Rewards

Post by ckenway Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 am

Did this bug ever happen to anyone? There are some days where I didn't receive any daily rewards. I just noticed that I got the ones for 10/08 and 10/10 but nothing for 10/09.

ckenway

Back to top Go down

Daily Rewards Empty Re: Daily Rewards

Post by 1nSaNiTy Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 am

Mine come at the weirdest times also, as like you sometimes i dont get  any

Its free so it doesnt matter much to me.. although i like the stamina packs
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:55 pm

A couple guild mates have this issue. Others have no problem.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 pm

This is something a few people have reported. While it has been fixed for some people by force closing and reopening their app, others just seem to randomly not get their rewards. We're currently investigating this to see what the issue may be. In the mean time, if you don't get rewards for a specific day just contact us at ACMemories@PlayNext.com with your Invite Code and the day you didn't receive them for, and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:25 am

Ice had it happen a few times now since my last post. I contacted support and got them issues to me.

Just remember when asking support about missing rewards to be sure you ask for the right date.

They go by the date in the item description, not by the time/date stamp on when it's issued. And the two dates don't always match.

For example:

Where I am as of this post it's 10/23/14. Today's reward when I get it will be time/date stamped 10/23, but the description will read that it's for the 10/24 reward.

If you as for the wrong date as a result of the above issue it could result in support saying you received those rewards already.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Happened to me, sent in a ticket

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Yager (Ghosts) wrote:Ice had it happen a few times now since my last post. I contacted support and got them issues to me.

Just remember when asking support about missing rewards to be sure you ask for the right date.

They go by the date in the item description, not by the time/date stamp on when it's issued. And the two dates don't always match.

For example:

Where I am as of this post it's 10/23/14. Today's reward when I get it will be time/date stamped 10/23, but the description will read that it's for the 10/24 reward.

If you as for the wrong date as a result of the above issue it could result in support saying you received those rewards already.

Well said. Since all our players are in different time zones, some might receive their rewards on different days. We will try to figure out which day you are referencing based on the info in your ticket, but if it's not immediately clear to us we may need further clarification. Always use the comment for the rewards rather than what day you actually received them in for your time zone.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am

Obspho,

Can you give us an update on this issue?

I've noticed the issue is occurring more frequently for me, and guild mates report the same increased frequency.

I just submitted my third ticket this week, for the third day in a row that the reward hasn't been issued. Last week it was two days in a row I had to submit tickets.

I can only imagine how much time is being taken up by support dealing with tickets on just this issue, since each one requires verification so that somone doesn't scam you into giving them undue rewards.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Yager (Ghosts) wrote:Obspho,

Can you give us an update on this issue?

I've noticed the issue is occurring more frequently for me, and guild mates report the same increased frequency.

I just submitted my third ticket this week, for the third day in a row that the reward hasn't been issued. Last week it was two days in a row I had to submit tickets.

I can only imagine how much time is being taken up by support dealing with tickets on just this issue, since each one requires verification so that somone doesn't scam you into giving them undue rewards.

It's definitely as frustrating for us to address as it is for you to deal with. I'll check with people today to see what our progress is. Might not be able to give you an update on this depending on what I hear, but I'll definitely make sure our team is staying on it.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 am

Thanks.

And after my last post they have me the missing reward for that 3rd ticket, then I received a couple days worth of rewards as they should, then this morning I've had to submit another ticket.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Ok, so I've talked to people to make sure this issue is escalated. Unfortunately, I can't give any estimate on what the status would be on this- that's contingent upon any other issues our team is currently addressing, as well as whatever may be causing this issue. However, I'll make sure it at least stays a priority. Thanks for your patience!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down