Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits

3 posters

Go down

Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits  Empty Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits

Post by Bigfoot14 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 am

Can you please make a conversion thing where you can convert coins and basic transfers into credits. I have over 600 basic transfers and half a million coins. I can't buy anything from the premium animus transfers because I don't have enough credits to get anything.

E.g.

1000 coins= 100 credits

10 000 coins= 1000 credits

50 basic transfers= 25 credits

100 basic transfers= 70 credits

This aimed at people who can't buy credits. The conversion would really helpful as well when you do a special in 12x mixed transfer when you put an UR allie in and you have like a 50% chance of getting it.

Can you please try and do something?

Last edited by Bigfoot14 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a spelling error and changed half a sentence)
Bigfoot14
Bigfoot14

Back to top Go down

Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits  Empty Re: Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

I 'm all for this. Maybe adjust the exchange rates, but the core idea is great. You can already sell cards to get gold, but unless you then spend that gold on upgrades/merging it's just sitting there collecting dust.

If you can't make it so we can exchange gold/transfers for Abstergo credits then how about putting an option on shop items and premium packs to buy them with in-game gold?

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits  Empty Re: Conversion of coins and basic transfers to credits

Post by Starkers11 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 am

Yeah I have to agree totally. I wouldnt care if they made the conversion rates pretty rubbish, as long as there was an option for the gold to be used other that upgrading. I have 5M currently after the recent 3x gold on missions. After using all my collection slots and upgrading it barely makes a dent in it. Unless I get some UR stuff I cant ever see it going down

Starkers11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot14 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 pm

I've agree with you starkers. I upgrade my weapons and the other things and it doesn't make dent at all. I've got almost 1M in coins and almost 800 basic transfers. I want a conversion rate so I can upgrade my R allies and even possibly get UR stuff.

I also agree with you Yager. Even if the can't do a conversion rate, they can have an option to buy things with gold.
Bigfoot14
Bigfoot14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down