Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers

4 posters

Go down

Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers Empty Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey All,

So I've noticed that a problem facing a good amount of players is what to do with our excess gold coins. They're so easy to acquire that even the amount of coins it costs to limit break and augment doesn't put a dent in a lot of people's coin banks. I feel like it would be beneficial for players to have a new way for to spend down these coin reserves.

Personally I'd suggest people have the ability to buy rare transfers with their gold coins. It provides an incentive for those who have collected coins to spend them on something unique with out devaluing the premium transfers. It also gives players a way to earn rare transfers in addition to using friend codes. Just a thought but I'd love to hear what the moderators think of the idea for the game or if you're thinking about other ways for people to spend all their coins [even though I know you can't commit to anything on here Wink].

Mirage

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

Back to top Go down

Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers Empty Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers

Post by 1nSaNiTy Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 am

I agree totally , as I am in the same bout
Or even away to buy basic transfers with accumulated gold

IMO
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers Empty Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Gold Coins With Rare Transfers

Post by Assassino Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:45 am

Basic transfers would be good...

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Great Idea

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Assassino wrote:Basic transfers would be good...

Yeah, I'd be happy with even just basic transfers too! Heck, they could go wild and offer both at different price points with the gold coins. Just please, let us do something with them! I have over 4 million of them for crying out loud!

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down