Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin coin shop

5 posters

Go down

Assassin coin shop Empty Assassin coin shop

Post by Bubb Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 am

are you guys going to change the contents of the shop for this event? We're all looking forward to getting weapons and allies from the shop this time around. If you guys keep the Brutus armor as a prize again be prepared for a lot of complaining

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Assassin coin shop Empty Re: Assassin coin shop

Post by ckenway Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Maybe not taking them off but at least adding some new items would be nice

ckenway

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Don't think they'll do anything with a coin outlet, it's for limit breaks and augments only. Also, why do I hv to use up my augments and hit the limit - wasting extra augment. Why can't I preempt the limit break therefore getting the full augment? But back to coins, nothing happening

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

I believe a good route for them would be a gold section of the shop. Buy basic animus transfers or something like that. Also a basic animus event where for say 3 days or maybe another time period, UR cards are available only temporarily from the basic animus. Wouldn't be a high chance, but they'd be there for a day or two. And they may have more stuff planned for such things as the game is still pretty new and they are rolling ideas around a lot.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Don't know about you, but I got an UR from the basic transfer, was I not meant to? But I've gotten all my others from shop and basic contracts Smile

Artorias The Abysswalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down