Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade System

4 posters

Go down

Trade System Empty Trade System

Post by JojoSnip3r Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:54 am

Okay I'm making this post because someone else asked about a trade system and I thought that was the best suggestion I've seen on the forums yet. It had over 140 views and the devs or whoever runs the forums seemed to completely ignore that post. A trading system with or without money would be a great addition to the game. Think about it, what if two people had the same rare ally and up, but one is ranged and one is melee, and they find someone else with the same problem. Complete a trade and it would easily make both players a lot happier. You could have an option to train for coins or basic and rare transfer tokens, I just think it would make everyone SO much happier. Please make a trade system.

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Trade System Empty Re: Trade System

Post by JojoSnip3r Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:56 am

Make an option to trade for coins**

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:30 pm

JojoSnip3r wrote:Okay I'm making this post because someone else asked about a trade system and I thought that was the best suggestion I've seen on the forums yet. It had over 140 views and the devs or whoever runs the forums seemed to completely ignore that post. A trading system with or without money would be a great addition to the game. Think about it, what if two people had the same rare ally and up, but one is ranged and one is melee, and they find someone else with the same problem. Complete a trade and it would easily make both players a lot happier. You could have an option to train for coins or basic and rare transfer tokens, I just think it would make everyone SO much happier. Please make a trade system.

Just because we haven't responded to a post does not mean we've ignored it. We read all posts and discuss any viable ideas that we see brought up. However, it often takes a lot of discussion and back and forth before we are able to implement an idea. This means that we are often unable to comment on something other than "we'll discuss it", which tends to upset people if all we do is repeat that. Unfortunately, anything beyond stating "we'll discuss it" usually translates to players as "they PROMISED this!", which leads to disgruntled players if something doesn't come to pass. Due to this and other reasons, you should really not expect a response to every single idea post made.

However, we'll definitely look into this as a possibility for the future.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubb Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:25 am

/\ I like this dude he knows what's up, and that's good to see.

Cheers

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:18 pm

I don't mean anything against you guys I understand that you wouldn't want everyone to get excited for something and then not being able toimplement that into the game as fast as everyone wants. I absolutely love the game don't get me wrong, I play every day. I just thought with over 140 views that it could get at least one response. I love what you guys are doing believe me, sorry it came across that way. :/

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Domeniko Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

i also really want a trade system but this would make it really easy for people to cheat if they had two accounts. or three, or whatever, or got their friends who didn't care about the game to download it and then just transfer over any good cards. i'm not saying don't implement it, because i'd love to be able to share powerful weapons with guild members when i didn't have room for them as much as i'd like to trade certain UR allies for other UR allies or whatever, i'm just saying people might exploit this.

Domeniko

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:13 pm

JojoSnip3r wrote:I don't mean anything against you guys I understand that you wouldn't want everyone to get excited for something and then not being able toimplement that into the game as fast as everyone wants. I absolutely love the game don't get me wrong, I play every day. I just thought with over 140 views that it could get at least one response. I love what you guys are doing believe me, sorry it came across that way. :/

Not to worry! As players of games ourselves, we definitely know how things seem from the "other side of the fence", so to speak. We just wanted to clarify that we still read and discuss things even if we don't respond to them on forums. Smile

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down