Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should hacks effect chase missions?

4 posters

Go down

Should hacks effect chase missions? Empty Should hacks effect chase missions?

Post by Nomack (Latency) Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 pm

I noticed that the use of a hack in no way helps what so ever in the apprehension of your targets. Now I'm not saying they should have a 100% chance of success as that may be a little unfair but they should defonitely increase the chance of success
Nomack (Latency)
Nomack (Latency)

Back to top Go down

Should hacks effect chase missions? Empty Re: Should hacks effect chase missions?

Post by Ritchie980 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 am

Nomack yeah it could at least increase it by 10% (depending on the type of hack used). Also it was a close GvG battle but we were just a bit better
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Should hacks effect chase missions? Empty Re: Should hacks effect chase missions?

Post by Nomack (Latency) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 am

Lol certainly was a good gvg battle that makes it 1 all friend Wink
Nomack (Latency)
Nomack (Latency)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Currently Hacks are just intended to help with normal Missions, as they are disassociated with Boss Chases. However, we'll pass on your suggestion!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomack (Latency) Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Thankyou Obspho
Nomack (Latency)
Nomack (Latency)

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:38 pm

It's a good point, maybe a hack could give a bonus chance, like 25%- which sounds a lot but I have had 96/97/98% mission chance fails on me. So 30% for a UR isn't a big ask really

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Assassino wrote:It's a good point, maybe a hack could give a bonus chance, like 25%- which sounds a lot but I have had 96/97/98% mission chance fails on me. So 30% for a UR isn't a big ask really

Please try to avoid necroing two month old threads. Thank you! Smile

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down