Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Colors

+3
Athos
[GM]Obspho
JojoSnip3r
7 posters

Go down

Transfer Colors Empty Transfer Colors

Post by JojoSnip3r Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Not every time, but I'd say 40% of the time, whenever I use basic transfer tokens or a free basic transfer. Before the cards show, when the percentage goes up and the background changes colors to the highest level card you got, 40% perccent of the time it will change to blue or green and get me all excited when blue, but then all the cards will be the common grey. I have screenshots but I dont know how to post them on mobile.

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Transfer Colors Empty Re: Transfer Colors

Post by [GM]Obspho Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 pm

This is actually a known issue- basically, you are receiving the correct cards, but the loading animation is displaying incorrectly. We're definitely working to get this fixed, as we understand how frustrating it can be to get your hopes up.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks for the help. Smile

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Athos Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:49 am

Imagine how I felt when the screen turned purple only to get greys !

Athos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:51 pm

My screen background turned purple earlier today on a basic transfer (cashing in some of those many raid transfers I've collected) and......I got a UR armor card in a basic transfer. Smile

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ckenway Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:33 am

Yager (Ghosts) wrote:My screen background turned purple earlier today on a basic transfer (cashing in some of those many raid transfers I've collected) and......I got a UR armor card in a basic transfer. Smile

That never happened to me, U sure it wasn't a rare ? (those can be obtained through the raid battles BTW) - but it would be really cool if we could officially obtain UR cards through basic transfer

ckenway

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:07 am

Standard guarantee of Basic Transfers is "C-SR", I see that on the Animus screen. So how did you manage an UR? (Was it a Rare Transfer?)

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:12 am

I'm quite sure ckenway. I was shocked when I saw purple and was actually expecting it to be this issue.

I figure it's one of those one in a billion odds type things.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:16 am

C to SR may be the standard guarantee, but does that mean you can't ever get a UR from it?

I and one or two other guild mates have also received UR items from free contracts, which I believe have a similar guarantee (the odds just tend to favor C with an occasional R).

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:06 pm

I've received two UR allies from free basic contracts and a UR weapon. My basic transfer screen went purple the other day as well and much to my disappointment did not have any URs. I let myself get too excited on that one haha. I have, however, seen more SRs than usual lately. Not sure if I've just been really lucky or what.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ckenway Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Yager (Ghosts) wrote:C to SR may be the standard guarantee, but does that mean you can't ever get a UR from it?

I and one or two other guild mates have also received UR items from free contracts, which I believe have a similar guarantee (the odds just tend to favor C with an occasional R).

I too received UR cards from basic contracts but it's not unusual (it says on the top "a chance at R or higher gear or ally card" which doesn't exclude the possibility of obtaining an UR card).
However, U must be the only one I heard of who was able to obtain an UR card through basic transfer : I always thought that "guarantee C-SR card" would normally exclude the possibility of obtaining and UR card

ckenway

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:01 pm

It would be a question for the developers then if that language excludes the possibility of getting a UR card or that it's just more likely you'll get a C thru SR card.

If you're right then maybe I discovered a bug.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Athos Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:24 am

I can confirm Yager's report. I got UR armor yesterday from Basic Transfer. Not the Free but using animus fragments I stockpiled from raid rewards.

Athos

Back to top Go down

Post by ckenway Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 am

Athos wrote:I can confirm Yager's report. I got UR armor yesterday from Basic Transfer. Not the Free but using animus fragments I stockpiled from raid rewards.

What do you mean by "animus fragments"? R U talking about rare transfers?

ckenway

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 pm

The normal transfers you collect while running missions. They are also given as part of the daily rewards, and were given out as rewards for achieving certain goals in raid battles.

I usually save them up and collect 12 at a time. Thanks to the raids I stockpiled hundreds (used 200 to 400 during the raids, had 500 to trade in after raids were done).

I don't get rare transfers in enough volume to do 12 at a time, so in quite sure it was the normal transfers (animus fragments) that I got the UR from (Chest of Altiar if I remember it's name correctly).

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down