Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Battle is a cover up. Claim your refund through Apple!!!

3 posters

Go down

Last Battle is a cover up.  Claim your refund through Apple!!!  Empty Last Battle is a cover up. Claim your refund through Apple!!!

Post by Stark319 Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Assassins,

We all hang there for months hoping Playnext will update the game as they promised.
It was greedy and deceptive of the way how they exit the game with loads of money from us and empty promises.

I wrote to them several times prior to gvg was disabled. They responded quite fast but always with generic responses.
"We are fixing it.", "The team is trying hard to come up with the best experience". All these bullsh*t to just keep us spending more money, building our characters and hoping an update is around the corner.

However, as more and more players were able to get refund through Apple, they start to freak out. I guess there's karma in this world afterall. This last battle is a coverup. If they have done this last battle announcement months ago, I would've respected their decision and thanked them for a great game. When it's a coverup for their greediness and ways to save their own a$$, I just want to see them going down. It's not right for Playnext to toy with us when they could've just announced it earlier. Please go claim your refund. Don't let Playnext's horrible tactics pass on.

Stark319

Back to top Go down

Last Battle is a cover up.  Claim your refund through Apple!!!  Empty Re: Last Battle is a cover up. Claim your refund through Apple!!!

Post by Starkers11 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:54 am

How do I claim my refund? What do I say to apple to get it back?

Starkers11

Back to top Go down

Last Battle is a cover up.  Claim your refund through Apple!!!  Empty Re: Last Battle is a cover up. Claim your refund through Apple!!!

Post by Stark319 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Under your receipt in the email, you can report a problem to Apple. They can be able to refund back last 3 months of in app purchase for you. In the email, just mention that Playnext had stopped develop the game since Thanksgiving. It's full of glitches and constant reinstallation. Playnext had stopped one function after another with false promise that they will update to keep players paying. We all feel robbed and cheated. People have also attached the screen shot of their last announcement for closing. I heard that helped too. good luck!!!

Stark319

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm

So they purposefully keep the app inactive and wait for Apple's 90day period to expire- that way it's not a 'simple' refund back to you....

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down