Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by joslsamp Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:28 am

Dear PlayNext,

1. Raise game level cap to 250.

2. Players get burned out with a new set to buy every week, limit the new cards to maybe once a month, more players will buy. Yes we love updates but when we just spent $200 trying to get the new UR card and then the next day a new one comes out, it gets frustrating.

3. Sometimes a 'sorry for the inconvenience' is not enough, once a problem is fixed how about throw in a free stamina pack and a hack or two to the players with legitimate game problems/errors.

4. Updates - same as number 2, we love updates but when it's more of the same and the old problems don't get fixed, the players will leave. We love Assassin's Creed or else we wouldn't play at all, if you guys put your heart and passion into it then things will actually get fixed, instead of a bandaid. ie - raid errors, gvg/raid bleed effect, white screen of death during gvg... to name a few.

5. Open up the game to Android players. There are twice as many android players than there are ios, even though stats show ios player tend to spend more more. More players mean more competition which means more people wanting to be better, and they will spend money to do so.

6. How about on the new years or when you open the game to android players, allow the older players to reset their gvg skill points.

Thank you for reading this, we the players look forward to your response.

joslsamp

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Bigfoot14 Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:05 am

I agree with number five. I have a friend who wants to get this game but can't get it because he has an Android phone.

I also have some suggestions but it's the exact same things as I usually post: let us buy credits with gold.

Another suggestion is that we can buy specific allies with gold. For example if you need a ranged Calico Jack, you can buy it. Because what are they chances of you getting another one from a contract or from the animus? Low.
Bigfoot14
Bigfoot14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot14 Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 am

Just thought of another. Add an activeness status if you know what I mean. Like saying when the last time they were on and the last battle they were in. It would help out guild leaders about who to invite and who to kick from the guild.
I.e. Last online: 22 minutes ago. Last battle: 3 hours ago.
Bigfoot14
Bigfoot14

Back to top Go down

Post by AE Creed Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm

I also have a suggestion, make it to where people can redeem more than one code & have more friends. Only being able to redeem one code is really ridiculous, you should be able to redeem at least three at minimum. We have 20 people in our guild and can't even become friends with them, somethings wrong with that set up.

AE Creed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down