Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD improvements

3 posters

Go down

GUILD improvements Empty GUILD improvements

Post by Theodor Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi, concerning the guild here's a few suggestions for improvemenr:

1) guild battles: its a little boring to fight non-active teams. Sure its easy points, but well boring in the long run. How about a team "check in" for the next battle at any time before gvg. Just the decrease the number of dull fights.
2) the chat: could there we made an (!) symbol when somebody posts in the chat, eventually make it make an tiny "scale-jump" everytime a new post arrives. Smaller G have an easier time communicating.
3) at the guild member overview page, the info: "player was last active" would help guild managing. X hour or xbdays ago, Would be enough.

Theodor

Back to top Go down

GUILD improvements Empty Re: GUILD improvements

Post by Theodor Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:18 pm

(Sorry for not spell checking before posting)

Theodor

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:31 pm

#1 Would be tough because someone could check-in and then get pulled away, but something like that might be nice.

#2 Does happen, but only when you're actively playing the game, otherwise, it doesn't show up that there's new messages.

#3 I would love this as well. I've had to keep track of my members manually to keep a lookout for the stale players.

SynAck

http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:50 am

Keeping track would be great. Also device notifications other than just the 'battle now' stuff

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down