Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions & Ideas Thread

+8
Sorely
Wbmyers87
Gamez
HunterAC
[GM]Obspho
JayEliteKill
Ritchie980
SynAck
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggestions & Ideas Thread Empty Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Post by SynAck Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to make a tread for everyone to use for suggestions they had for the game. Hopefully, this will help aggregate them, instead of having a bunch of different threads all with one idea.

Here's a few of mine:

Additional Push Alert Ideas:
When your energy is full.
When you get a private message.
When a guild mate uses a hack.

• A way to "quick equip" each individual item type: Instead of quick equipping Weapons, Armor, and Allies all at once, I'd like to quick equip them individually. For a while I had to keep going back after quick equipping and change around my Allies because my top three had abilities I wanted, but weren't necessarily the ones I wanted during GvG.

• If the above can't happen, perhaps a way to drop and drag (or up and down arrows) allies you have equipped so that you don't have to constantly remove and add to get them in the correct order.

Ritchie980 (Aussassins) wrote:Capture Bonuses
So when you finish a capture mission and capture the target you should get stamina packs.
Capturing a:
-Common will give you 1 stamina packs
-Rare will give you 5 stamina packs
-Super Rare will give you 10 stamina packs
-Ultra Rare will give you 20 stamina packs

JayEliteKill wrote:How about replenishing AP when you level up?

HunterAC wrote:I think there should be a 30 second to 60 second waiting phase at the beginning of each GvG to give people time to load in after getting the alert on their phone.

I will also repost my other two ideas here, adding UPlay bonus such as redeeming UPlay points in game rewards and possibly also earning UPlay points in game.

My other idea was a setting to turn off new Guild invitations because they get quite annoying.

Ritchie980 (Aussassins) wrote:This is just something basic but could you put a timer on when the next free basic transfer is. That would help a lot.
Thank you,
Ritchie, lvl 129
Aussassins

Gamez wrote:A quick suggestion

Make different "Division" I'm the ranking system. Considering top guild don't face off against lower guilds, to base the ranks on purely win based doesn't make sense.

Or add BP based ranks as well, since bp doesn't mean anything unless you have the same win count as another guild.

Wbmyers87 wrote:When you level up, instead of filling stamina how about sending us a pack. I'll be almost full then level up and it feels like a waste.

Sorely wrote:You should have a world chat or message board so we can recruit easier and talk with other guild etc. having it so we can use gold to upgrade the guild, with guild lvls we can have more guild members and  with lvls we earn specials things in guild option like getting rare data once day also thier should be ranks in guilds co-leader etc...

Cynewulf wrote:What about an item u earn from GvG battles that can be turned in for hacks or stamina vials? Similar to Time Diamonds in Xmen BOTA.

Also an in game trade feature would be nice. Recommend doing this before a gifting feature.

Cynewulf wrote:I second the ideas of using gold to upgrade guild and guild lvls, maybe you could purchase/unlock special options for your guild at specific lvls such as extra x% def/atk, higher mission chances, better chance of getting courier missions, better chances of completing chases. The actual percent could be small so there's plenty of guild lvls.

Ritchie980 (Aussassins) wrote:
Cynewulf wrote:I second the ideas of using gold to upgrade guild and guild lvls, maybe you could purchase/unlock special options for your guild at specific lvls such as extra x% def/atk, higher mission chances, better chance of getting courier missions, better chances of completing chases. The actual percent could be small so there's plenty of guild lvls.
Guild headquarters
So yeah going on to what Cynewulf said we should have guild headquarters. Where you can upgrade the defense to a max 10% more and also you can upgrade the melee and range to a max 10%. And once you upgrade the headquarter to the max you will get a 10% more reward in GvG.

Ritchie980 (Aussassins) wrote:Ally Missions and Chase Missions
Soo i know that every hates it where your trying to catch a UR but the mark stops at 5%. Thats why i thought about giving percentage in Ally missions. Like how ally mission gives you Ap well it should also give you like a 5% more chance on capturing the target. So lets say you send a ally and he gives you a 5% more chance of capturing then a common targets max will become 85, and a Ultra Rares max will become 10%.

JojoSnip3r wrote:We should really be able to play our own music while playing this game...on my phone and ipod I turned the games sound and music off but still can't play music, the game pauses it. Please please change.

HunterAC wrote:I feel that it's very important that a way to change a allies type from range to melee etc be added to this game. A good example of why it should be added is Machiavelli. Tons of people bought Machiavelli but he is only available as a melee character. Later in the game I decided to go mainly ranged att dmg rather than melee, even though I am a incognito. Also, when you get two different types of the same ally it's pretty irritating when you first find out that you will never be able to merge them.

I feel like large amounts of gold should be the price, varying by the allies rarity (SR would cost more to convert than rare for example). This also adds a great outlet to spend our huge amounts of currently not very useful gold, aka a gold sink.

Adding this feature only makes sense. Please consider this. Otherwise I'll have to use Machiavelli and my other melee UR/SR characters to upgrade my ranged allies, which I think is really dumb. I don't see why Machiavelli is the only ally that comes in only one type and why Machiavelli was also the only ally offered on a special deal

SynAck wrote:I'd like to add another suggestion, something simple I hope. I'd like the chance to quick equip based on DEF rather than just ATK.

SpiritMuse wrote:Maybe unify the art styles of the character pics in the story missions a bit more. Now it looks like some were pulled from the promo pics, others come from a comic - it looks a bit of a mess, really, and not very professional.

Feel free to add your own, and I'll add mine as well as I come across things. I'll edit this top post if anyone feels the need to post any suggestions.

Last edited by SynAck on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 9 times in total

SynAck

http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions & Ideas Thread Empty Re: Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Post by Ritchie980 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 am

Capture Bonuses
So when you finish a capture mission and capture the target you should get stamina packs.
Capturing a:
-Common will give you 1 stamina packs
-Rare will give you 5 stamina packs
-Super Rare will give you 10 stamina packs
-Ultra Rare will give you 20 stamina packs
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by JayEliteKill Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:05 am

How about replenishing AP when you level up?

JayEliteKill

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 am

JayEliteKill wrote:How about replenishing AP when you level up?

Hmm, that is an interesting one, but I think part of the reason AP doesn't replenish so easily is to keep battles more competitive. But I suppose if everyone has the ability, it would be even, to a point.

SynAck

Back to top Go down

Post by JayEliteKill Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 pm

I guess that's true, it just gets annoying when I can't replenish ap so easily. I still have like 10 from four hours ago

JayEliteKill

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Some interesting suggestions in here. We'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HunterAC Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:18 pm

I think there should be a 30 second to 60 second waiting phase at the beginning of each GvG to give people time to load in after getting the alert on their phone.

I will also repost my other two ideas here, adding UPlay bonus such as redeeming UPlay points in game rewards and possibly also earning UPlay points in game.

My other idea was a setting to turn off new Guild invitations because they get quite annoying.

HunterAC

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks Obspho, for letting us know you guys are watching. I'll continue editing the top post so the suggestions will be easy to find.

SynAck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 pm

This is just something basic but could you put a timer on when the next free basic transfer is. That would help a lot.
Thank you,
Ritchie, lvl 129
Aussassins
Suggestions & Ideas Thread QGb1Rl
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamez Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 pm

A quick suggestion

Make different "Division" I'm the ranking system. Considering top guild don't face off against lower guilds, to base the ranks on purely win based doesn't make sense.

Or add BP based ranks as well, since bp doesn't mean anything unless you have the same win count as another guild.

Gamez

Back to top Go down

Post by Wbmyers87 Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm

When you level up, instead of filling stamina how about sending us a pack. I'll be almost full then level up and it feels like a waste.

Wbmyers87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorely Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 am

You should have a world chat or message board so we can recruit easier and talk with other guild etc. having it so we can use gold to upgrade the guild, with guild lvls we can have more guild members and with lvls we earn specials things in guild option like getting rare data once day also thier should be ranks in guilds co-leader etc...

Sorely

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynewulf Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:30 am

What about an item u earn from GvG battles that can be turned in for hacks or stamina vials? Similar to Time Diamonds in Xmen BOTA.

Also an in game trade feature would be nice. Recommend doing this before a gifting feature.

Cynewulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynewulf Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:36 am

I second the ideas of using gold to upgrade guild and guild lvls, maybe you could purchase/unlock special options for your guild at specific lvls such as extra x% def/atk, higher mission chances, better chance of getting courier missions, better chances of completing chases. The actual percent could be small so there's plenty of guild lvls.

Cynewulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 am

Guild headquarters
So yeah going on to what Cynewulf said we should have guild headquarters. Where you can upgrade the defense to a max 10% more and also you can upgrade the melee and range to a max 10%. And once you upgrade the headquarter to the max you will get a 10% more reward in GvG.
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Ally Missions and Chase Missions
Soo i know that every hates it where your trying to catch a UR but the mark stops at 5%. Thats why i thought about giving percentage in Ally missions. Like how ally mission gives you Ap well it should also give you like a 5% more chance on capturing the target. So lets say you send a ally and he gives you a 5% more chance of capturing then a common targets max will become 85, and a Ultra Rares max will become 10%.
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by JayEliteKill Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 pm

I just saw there IS a ranking for guilds. Go to your menu and you should see a ranking spot that has guilds sorted by win number

JayEliteKill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Merging
Ok so I've realized that when you want to merge allies that they must be exactly the same and when I mean exactly the same I mean their stats aswell (so one can't be stronger then the other, they must be the sameee). So basically if you upgrade one then the only way you can merge them is too fully upgrade both allies and that where my question comes in. When you merge two fully upgrade allies does their upgrade bar reset, which then lets you fully upgrade the merge ally again or doesn't it. If it doesn't then you should make it that it does because then their would be a better reason to merge.
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Ritchie980 (Aussassins) wrote:Merging
Ok so I've realized that when you want to merge allies that they must be exactly the same and when I mean exactly the same I mean their stats aswell (so one can't be stronger then the other, they must be the sameee). So basically if you upgrade one then the only way you can merge them is too fully upgrade both allies and that where my question comes in. When you merge two fully upgrade allies does their upgrade bar reset, which then lets you fully upgrade the merge ally again or doesn't it. If it doesn't then you should make it that it does because then their would be a better reason to merge.

I haven't had any issues merging together cards of different strengths. Are you sure the cards you are trying to merge aren't currently equipped?

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:03 pm

It also let me merge cards that had different strengths too

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 am

[GM]Obspho wrote:

I haven't had any issues merging together cards of different strengths.  Are you sure the cards you are trying to merge aren't currently equipped?
Ok so yeah that was the problem but I want to know if you merge an two allies do there upgrade bar reset.
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 am

[GM]Obspho wrote:

I haven't had any issues merging together cards of different strengths.  Are you sure the cards you are trying to merge aren't currently equipped?
Ok so yeah that was the problem but I want to know if you merge an two allies do there upgrade bar reset.
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:02 pm

We should really be able to play our own music while playing this game...on my phone and ipod I turned the games sound and music off but still can't play music, the game pauses it. Please please change.

JojoSnip3r

Back to top Go down

Post by HunterAC Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:12 pm

I was about to suggest that as well Jojo I completely agree.

HunterAC

Back to top Go down

Post by HunterAC Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

I suggest that rewards be added for the top 5 guilds on a weekly basis divided evenly between all of the top guild' members.

Possible rewards could be rare transfers, hacks, Stamina packs, Animus Credits, Inventory+ slots, etc. the higher ranked the guild, the better reward packs each member would receive.

HunterAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next