Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

2 posters

Go down

Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days Empty Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

Post by SynAck Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

First, before I get into it, I just want to say that I am really enjoying the game. I'll probably sound negative here, but it's only because I want the game to improve. Just a couple of things...

1. Chases - It seems almost sadistic to have us furiously tapping our devices only to lose a chase. I've had several chases where my indicator has finished on top of the target's so that you couldn't even see their indicator any more. If I still lose that, what's the point in having the indicator in the first place?

2. No Unique Usernames or Guild Names - This seems a bit silly to me. When I first started the game, I went to make my username 'Ezio' believing full well that it would be taken. Imagine my surprise when it let me have it. I thought that was great. Except then I saw that there's tons of Ezios. How can we stand out for our exploits in the game if there's clones of us everywhere? I know it's probably a bit late now, unless you force everyone to set a username again, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

3. Prices For Premium Content - Now I know that you all need to make a living, and so charging for premium content is a fact of life in these types of games. However, I feel like the pricing is a bit high. The first time you buy a 12x Premium it's 1500 because of the promotion, which is fairly reasonable, but from then on out it's 3000. It's basically $30 for a chance to get something good. I'm all for supporting this game, but I'm not sure I can with the prices where they are right now. More power to those who are able to spend that type of cash.

SynAck

http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days Empty Re: Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

Post by Frost Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 am

Agreed

Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum