Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gvg skills

2 posters

Go down

Gvg skills Empty Gvg skills

Post by Blade Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 am

Not sure if anyone has covered this before or not, but do the passive gvg skills really work? I know with the final skill in each set, there's no number change on the stats when the skill is equipped so I can't really tell. Then I've had at the ready for a ranged counter equipped since I got it way back when and ive never seen a damage proc from it. Anyone seen it hit or noticed any difference with other passive skills like it? I haven't worked with them all but these that I mentioned were my points of interest.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Gvg skills Empty Re: Gvg skills

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am

Good question. I'll have to watch for this.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am

I was playing with skill set ups today and I replaced one of the passive stat boost skills with an active skill. It dropped my stats slightly. I re-equipped it and they returned to what they were.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:55 am

So there is a change with those. Still haven't gotten a hit from the ranged counter. Maybe I've just been unlucky with it. I'll be playing around with them some as well.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 pm

That particular skill I'm not sure about. I'm still watching logs...if it's even a bonus that shows separately in the logs.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum