Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone

4 posters

Go down

Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone Empty Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone

Post by Bubb Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Hey guys I'm sure you'll be getting lots of these requests soon since the new iPhone is out next week. But I want to make sure it's a simple process. I'll be wanting to transfer my current account to a brand new phone since my iPhone 4 goes insanely slow. What Info will u need from me? Thanks

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone Empty Re: Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone

Post by [GM]Obspho Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 pm

As stated here, we do have the ability to transfer an account to a new device. If you need an account transferred just contact us with your details at ACMemories@PlayNext.com- we'll be happy to process your request.

Last edited by [GM]Obspho on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone Empty Re: Transferring accounts from one phone to a new phone

Post by Bubb Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks a bunch for the answer obspho. I just wanted to make sure

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Post by AceReaper Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:17 pm

When you say details, what details do you mean exactly? Just the name and device or something else??

AceReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:22 pm

AceReaper wrote:When you say details, what details do you mean exactly? Just the name and device or something else??

Usually, we just look for basic information to both locate and verify your ownership of the account. It will usually be a series of questions such as:

- Invite Code of the account you want to recover
- Invite Code of the account on your current device
- Player Name
- Guild
- Top 3 Cards you own
- Approximate date of creation
- Any 3 friends on your friend list
- Screenshots of receipts from Apple for any recent purchases

We may also ask additional questions if we feel that further verification is required. We have completed our maintenance on our transfer functionality and are able to perform this service again, so if you need an account transferred feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you further!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AceReaper Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Ty Obspho!

AceReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bi-Ke Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:32 am

I've submit my request on 11/6, but still not being processed. How long do I have to wait for the process?

Thank you.

Bi-Ke

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Bi-Ke wrote:I've submit my request on 11/6, but still not being processed. How long do I have to wait for the process?

Thank you.

Please do not necro month old forum posts.  Generally tickets are addressed within 48 hours, but are usually taken care of much sooner, depending on current ticket volume.  However, repeatedly replying to your ticket or submitting duplicate tickets will result in your ticket's position being reset in our queue.

If you submitted it on 11/6 and it has not yet been processed, it is entirely possible that we asked verification questions of you and you have not yet provided us with the information we require. However, that should be addressed through tickets and not the forums.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum