Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid special bosses

3 posters

Go down

Raid special bosses Empty Raid special bosses

Post by Blade Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Any body able to tell me about the special bosses unlocked when the regulars have been beaten to level 30? I fulfilled that requirement and haven't seen a special yet. Are they random after or what? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Blade

Back to top Go down

Raid special bosses Empty Re: Raid special bosses

Post by Blade Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Wow. Found him. 300,000 health. Gonna be a rough fight. Anyone have intel on the stats of this thing? Would much appreciate it.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:06 am

For anyone interested, the level one boss leader has 700,000 for every stat with one being 800,000. The four allies with him have 500,000 for their better stats and 300,000 for the lesser stat, on the melee allies. The ranged allies are at 700,000 and 300,000 and 500,000 I believe for their better defense. I have no idea how you're supposed to beat that thing unless you're in a top guild with plenty of level 200s backing you up. All I know is that I have no chance on him with my 1.1 mil power hahaha. I have never been so outclassed smh lol. I find it annoying and ridiculously funny at the same time.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Yep, better grab every man, woman, child and kitchen sink if you want to beat that thing. Jolly cooperation, away!

Artorias The Abysswalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Haha only high level players will even be able to beat the first one. I am around 135 with 1.2 mil power (estimate) and can barely scratch the first special. I cap out at level 40 now for solo regular boss kills. Well 39 as I haven't beaten 40.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:28 am

I haven't taken to the raids like last time, hence I have like 30 stamina packs and like 100 AP packs, much grinding shall be done tonight

Artorias The Abysswalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Haha you're loaded on ap. I'm at 110 stamina packs again and I used probably 30 during the raid. I didn't take to it as much last time but I still enjoyed it. I just started getting behind the last day or so and decide I'd be fine in the 200s range instead of top 200 like last raid. I gotta upgrade all the URs I've found recently instead. Come back strong next time.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:10 pm

I was 25th last time. This time 12th, unless I got passed at the last min, can't see final ranking results so it's hard to say.

Beating them is nice but not necessary. Get a group of 5, start a battle when you are all at full raid AP, use the 200 AP but no more (save AP packs for use on the battles that give good rewards like vault keys, feeder cards, rare transfers, and for grinding out battles the last day).

Even if the battle is lost you'll earn the AP gained. If you repeat this over and over doing the battles each of your guild mates find it'll add up over time.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down