Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly!!

4 posters

Go down

Honestly!! Empty Honestly!!

Post by 1nSaNiTy Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Nice front page

What about the lag issues?
our guild has been desynced countless times before the battle starts?
Wait battle is 30 secs into it? REALLY?
where are these servers located?
on a freaking comet?

AP now cost me 10 stamina packs to find 20 AP?  REALLY!?
WTF?

I'm on a 20mib connection and cant even get into the server to unleash an ally before I am desynced COMON!
It's not just me, the whole team has been having issues with lag,and app crashes, and strikes that never happen, only to find out that state of battle has changed and this action can't be done....

I refuse to spend any more money on this game until these issues are at least addressed, I don't want to hear we are working on it, or ill pass it on to an engineer>?
How about an update? like, maybe we found an issue with network connections on some of our servers, the routing has an issue, and is being corrected?

Not to mention I send a ticket in because I never received credits purchased, but you have my money. I missed out on most of the feeder hacks.. you gave me alitle bit back but what about the rest?
I made a mistake and sent the wrong receipt scrn shot, but attached the correct one, MY BAD, but I still waiting on my credits, jees this is just bad.. ticket system dont work, forums aren't gaining us any more help, GM's wont get on LINE app to hear any thing that is real time?
ticket is still there from freaking Sunday without a reply..

Oh did I mention NICE FRONT PAGE?

Iphone 5s ios 7.1.2
Guild : 1nSaNiTy
Inivte Code : KH4Z9G31
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Honestly!! Empty Re: Honestly!!

Post by 1nSaNiTy Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Just a follow up .. I got my credits finally woot

Thanks
But I missed all the feeder hacks it was intended for WOOT!
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello 1nSaNiTy!

While I'm sure you dislike hearing that it's "being looked into" or similar statements, unfortunately we really can't give much more information than that, for various reasons. There are several possible options we've been considering to help improve this, and until WE know more we can't really tell YOU more.

However, here's what I can tell you- we will be optimizing our game engine as well as removing some unnecessary processes that have been contributing to lag for some players. As you can imagine, this is a complicated process, which is why it's not an instant fix. However, as previously mentioned, this is currently one of our top priorities.

As to the ticket you have referenced, it looks like that ticket has already been addressed. However, for future reference, tickets can take up to 48 hours from last update to be addressed, based on current ticket volume. It appears that you last updated that ticket on Monday, which places it within our 48 hour turnaround time for being resolved.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Point! Obspho! Hahahahaha couldn't resist

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by 1nSaNiTy Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for your most vaguest reply,
I understand you're in no position to divulge any type of info that means anything, but this has been ongoing since the first campaign was over, thats when the problems/tickets started, and most of the major problems with lag has only gotten worse since..

I have a minor solution that just may help immensely, I see you can get into things and check see things, for instant you checked my ticket pretty quickly, why dont you/someone go through the player roster and anyone/player that has had no activity in 2 months, and under level 30 be removed , that would alleviate most of the server loads causing this problem, from slots being occupied by accounts that are AFK , now its a possibility that will work, as being a game server host my self for a brief time, and still a web server host at the present time, I understand the situation at hand, and game engine reworking has very minor influence on the server based algorithms, unoccupied slots means more bandwidth for the players that are actually in need of it, another thing could be upgrade the backbone to the server cluster if in fact ther eis a server cluster?

Again please I love the game but I've lost 2 high ranked members because this unbearable playing situation..

BTW never got an answer to where the servers are located , makes a huge difference also to most.. probably something you woudn't like to divulge either?

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like an azz, I prolly do! but I'm just trying to figure out if I am going the way of my former members or not, and I do appreciate everything you do for us..

Peace!

Iphone 5s ios 7.1.2
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Since the GvG battle times changed back 1hr the same night the United States set their clocks back 1hr, I'd say the servers are most likly in the continental US.

I agree about the loading/app crashing/lag issue being critical. It's been bad for so long players are actually trying to adjust how they play the came to accommodate it. With raids starting soon I expect if to get worse as the same issues occurred in the previous raid battles.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1nSaNiTy Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Ok Yager,
Tell me how you counter an attack that you never see?
Here is a viable problem .. I want your solution LOL and good luck with this

you are winning its early in the match, you have desynced the opposition there is 16 mins left in the GVG
.. you are lets say 230k and opposition is at 120K
you sit and wait with full ap on your whole team, you watch the other team fill up and excpect a counter at any time.. its now 3 mins left..
BOOM you are desynced and and you look down to see the battle log populate with the rest of the game log, by this time all you get is asked to view result.. I mean its game over you lost  to an inspire that never registered, your shield wall got taken down by a knife that never registered, and 2 melees that only now everything is registered and its time to claim your pissy little rewards for waiting a half hour ROFL HONESTLY!

how would you counter that?
Or tell how to adjust to that please?

Cause I am lost for words, My team has all but given up on even trying, i thisk what we will do to counter this is strip down to bare minimum and give you guys a whole 20,000 points for one melee
and let you all enjoy your $220 rewards for waiting 30 mins of your life

THATS LAG !!

nice front page tho!!!

BTW, I figured the server were hosted States side .. just wanted verification, only cause the U.S players have no issues with lag, or at least havent seen/heard any that have had any issues

Peace!

Iphone 5s ios 7.1.2
1nSaNiTy
1nSaNiTy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 pm

I agree about the lag. Been there done that, almost exactly as you describe. And I am a US player so the lag hurts us too (to what degree is a valid question).

I have screenshots of players attacks registering AFTER they've been desynced.

Your solution is to simply boycott GvG till it's fixed. But such an effort would only work if players boycott paying to play, and there are too many like "The Spendator" who wouldn't likely abide by that protest.

Trust me, I am with you on a great manny of your points. We just have different ways of expressing them.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum