Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween contest.

4 posters

Go down

Halloween contest. Empty Halloween contest.

Post by Bigfoot14 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:41 am

I just want to get something cleared up. So we take a screen shot of a profile and then we crop it to just show our guy? I just want that to be cleared up.
Bigfoot14
Bigfoot14

Back to top Go down

Halloween contest. Empty Re: Halloween contest.

Post by Blade Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:56 am

I was just gonna post the screenshot as is haha. And my question would be is there anywhere specific it needs to be posted or just to the ACM Facebook page in general.

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

You would take a screenshot of your Avatar wearing whatever costume you want to showcase- ideally from the Disguise screen. Smile No need to crop it.

After taking it, post it to the ACM Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedMemories- make sure it's posted to the wall and not as a comment on one of our posts. There have been several players posting on our Facebook page for this already- you're welcome to check out their posts to make sure you're doing it correctly!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Did we forget to mention how awesome you are obspho??? Lol you're like always around when needed

Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:31 pm

I live here. I actually sleep under my desk and shower by rubbing lemon scented napkins over my body.

Contest will be paid out tomorrow! So many good entries to go through. Smile

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yager (Ghosts) Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 am

Was there going to be an announcement of the winners/runners up?

I had no clue rewards had been given out till I got my 3 rare transfers for participating and another person posted a screen shot of their runner up rewards in the ACM Community LINE chat.

Yager (Ghosts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Yager (Ghosts) wrote:Was there going to be an announcement of the winners/runners up?

I had no clue rewards had been given out till I got my 3 rare transfers for participating and another person posted a screen shot of their runner up rewards in the ACM Community LINE chat.

So here is the reason for the holdup on announcing that- while all of the ACM Standard winners were paid out, it did not appear that any of the players participating in the ACM Spooky category followed the stated rules for that category. While we did make an effort to reach those players to clarify the rules for them, we have thus far not heard back.

We were holding off on accouncing this because we wanted to see if we would hear back from any of those participants. However, as we have not yet heard back, we will instead double the amount of winners for the ACM Standard category. We should be paying out more winners today, at which point we will announce our winners. Hopefully this clears it up!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum