Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 6th battle?

2 posters

Go down

A 6th battle? Empty A 6th battle?

Post by Starkers11 Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 am

So as a player from the UK I do find it frustrating that for a large part of my day (7:30am till 3pm) there are no battles and when I am supposed to be sleeping there are 2 battles. Could we not get an extra battle put in during the long gap so that players not from the US can take part in another battle.

I just feel I am missing out as I'm asleep for 2 of the 5 battles and often on my way to work for another. Without gaining the XP from these battles I feel I am being left behind.

Is this a possibility? Do people want a 6th battle in the day?

Starkers11

Back to top Go down

A 6th battle? Empty Re: A 6th battle?

Post by Assassino Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:03 am

Battle times are set against PST, so gotta live with it I suppose. Players in the US tImezones get a fair nights sleep, not having to battle at 1-5am

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkers11 Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:44 am

How they expect to keep players from Europe playing then in beyond me. After some time it will not become fun. Im already contemplating deleting the game as I cant fully play and be as active as others during GvG.

If its aimed towards US players then make it a US only game. Dont tease the rest of the world and screw them over

Starkers11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down