Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards

2 posters

Go down

Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards Empty Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards

Post by AceReaper Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:00 pm

I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
I wanted to know about the stats on ally cards before merging and after merging. If I merge my 2 cards (not upgraded) will it form the same result as merging 2 fully upgraded (limit broken) cards?
I have read the forums but there seems to be some controversy on the subject.
I also want to know if upgrading using different cards will end up in a different max in the end. For example:
(Suppose i have a General Lee fully merged but only upgraded with commons. Will his max. Differ from a General Lee that's been upgraded with Rares/Super Rares?)
If anyone could answer it would be much appreciated!

AceReaper

Back to top Go down

Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards Empty Re: Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards

Post by Ritchie980 Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:55 am

I don't think it matters what the rarity is when upgrading but what I would like is when you merge two fully upgraded allies that then you can fully upgrade it again
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards Empty Re: Merging upgraded vs not upgraded cards

Post by AceReaper Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah that sounds like it would be awesome though then a lot of people with UR's would be OP

AceReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 am

yeah but its hard to merge UR because you have to have atleast 2 and it should be a good way to use excess money
Ritchie980
Ritchie980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down