Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About new iOS

5 posters

Go down

About new iOS Empty About new iOS

Post by Rdfaiz Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 am

Anyone try the game on new iOS yet?

im afraid that im gonna lost all my progresses if i restore

have any solution?

Rdfaiz

Back to top Go down

About new iOS Empty Re: About new iOS

Post by Bubb Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Gettin new iPhone tomorrow, gonna see how iOS is and if gree can transfer accounts. Updates will follow

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:13 pm

We do have the ability to transfer accounts- if you need an account transferred, simply contact us at ACMemories@PlayNext.com with your information and we'll take care of you. Smile

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Domeniko Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:57 pm

i just upgraded and had to restore everything to factory settings and download my back up and everything's fine, my account's there and all. so i'd say you're safe downloading the update.

Domeniko

Back to top Go down

Post by IamNERD Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 am

My game progress didn't get transferred over to my new iphone 6. I have followed all the steps to back up iphone 5 first then transfer to iphone 6. However, the game progress just isn't there. And it's automatically link to my facebook but with the new account, not the old one and generated a new social code. Sadly, my old iphone5 got error when I upgraded to ios8 so it's wiped too. I can't communicate with my guild ahhhhh... I'm at 114 and it's frustrating if I have to start over again. What info do I need to provide when I write to ACMemories@PlayNext.com for linking back my old account? Thank you so much for your help.

IamNERD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubb Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 am

I just send in a ticket gave the guy my codes from the two phones and he switched it in a few minutes. Had to provide him with a few pieces of info proving I owned the account. Easy peasy. iPhone 6 rocks btw game runs great

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Post by IamNERD Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 am

Thx for your fast response. For the codes, did u mean the social invite codes? I just want to provide in the initial email I write to them. They received tons emails everyday. I just wanna speed the process a bit..haha Again, thx!!!

IamNERD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubb Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Yup social codes

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: