Assassin's Creed Beta Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button

5 posters

Go down

Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button Empty Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Hey gang,

So I have some guild-mates that have been trying to redeem my social code for the last two days but have been unable to do so because their button has been disabled. I'm well aware that you can only put in a single code before it greys out but they have yet to do this. I was wondering if anyone else has been having these same problems and if anything can/will be done to try and fix this issue? Thanks!

Mirage

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

Back to top Go down

Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button Empty Re: Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button

Post by Bubb Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Yea I've had a few friends with te same problem

Bubb

Back to top Go down

Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button Empty Re: Premature Grey-Out of Redeem Button

Post by [GM]Obspho Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Are you positive they have not yet redeemed any codes? We've had players report that they didn't redeem any codes, but when we check our logs we see that they did redeem a code in the past. It's possible they did, but just do not remember doing so.

However, if they're sure they never redeemed a code yet the button is still greyed out, they're welcome to contact us at ACMemories@PlayNext.com- we'd be happy to look into it further.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:58 am

I don't have nearly enough friends and all 3 are greyed out, so I does that mean I can't get them anymore?

Assassino

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritMuse Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 am

Redeem button is greyed out for me too and I'm pretty sure I've never input a code.

By the way, you can only input one? Yet to gain the top reward you need 10 people to input yours? How does that make it possible for every player to gain 10 friends if everyone can only input one? Also, do you get the reward over and over again if more people input your code?

SpiritMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Sounds like this could definitely require more investigation. If you get this issue and are sure you've never redeemed an Invite Code, send us an email please- we'd like to get this checked out.

SpiritMuse wrote:By the way, you can only input one? Yet to gain the top reward you need 10 people to input yours? How does that make it possible for every player to gain 10 friends if everyone can only input one?

Current world population is a bit over 7 Billion people- so far we don't really forsee anyone running out of people to find.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down